Need advice about ex.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TKAF, Nov 25, 2012.

1. I will try to keep this brief while covering the main points. There will be a tldr. So I met my ex in 08 after I graduated high school she was a senior. basically I have never been happier. I have been in two previous serious relationships but something about our relationship just felt different. I've never met another person who has made me feel so good for just being around them.

We were together for three years. So this is where it gets complicated. She decided to go to school in the bay area which is 500 miles away. I wanted to move with her but she wasn't having it. So she moved and the only thing holding back our relationship was distance. Foolishly we tried having a long distance relationship which worked out for a few months and I visited her twice in SF.

We eventually broke up and saw other people for two years. She had a rebound relationship right after we split with some dude for about a year and they are now broken up. She has since moved back to town and I had thought I was completely over our relationship however I find myself thinking about her constantly and wondering if we will ever have another opportunity. Should I let her know how I feel or is this not a good idea.

TLDR Girl and I love each other, she moves away meets another dude she moves back and I still have feelings for her after 2 years. What would my fellow blades do.

2. Hmm... You'd have more of a chance of getting back together with her if you tell her your feelings, then just not talk to her. Wait, do you still talk to her?

3. We text back and forth small talk mostly because I can't help myself. I definitely don't want to seem desperate though. We have hung out on two occasions with mutual friends.

4. Well if you still talk, then I wouldn't full out tell her how you love her. Make small advances and slowly creep back to trying to get back together. I don't know man, you know her better than me. All chicks are different. And I'm not exactly the best guy to get "serious" relationship advice from. But hoped I helped a little. If things don't work out, don't let it ruin your life, that's all I have to say. My dad has a friend that got heart broken in high school. He was dating some chick for 3 or 4 years, and she dumped him, and he hasn't dated a chick since. He's in his early 50s now man. Just don't end up like that.

5. not worth it in my opinion. there are many many others girls out there to fall in love with