Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Advice About Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by plshelp, May 12, 2017.

1. #1 plshelp, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
    Hi All,

This is my first post because I am an infrequent smoker. I am about to graduate and was in the process of interviewing for an amazing job. I was unsure about whether I'd get it because it was a really competitive position. So, on 4/20, after a second interview, I let my partner persuade me into smoking. I took 3-4 hits from a medium sized bowl. It was really harsh and I blew out a good amount of the hits because it was my first time smoking that bowl and it had been a while since I smoked before. Last fall, I would smoke infrequently as well but my intake was much more and my tolerance was definitely much better.
    As of this year, prior to 4/20, I only smoked about 2 or 3 times between late January and beginning of March. I also had approximately two edibles that were rather strong but I believe all were before the start of April. Prior to 4/20, exactly a week before, I took 2-3 hits from a volcano.
    Now, approximately 3 weeks have passed since I last smoked on 4/20 and at the start of this week, I found out that I got the job. I just took their drug test this morning. It was a NON-DOT, do not use eCup urine test. It specifically said 5DSP/NO THC/PHN. I didn't have time to take an at-home test before my actual drug test but I did take an at-home test after and it was negative at the standard 50 cutoff level although the line was rather faint. I know that 5DSP means a 5 panel test but I am not sure whether no THC means they're not factoring THC into my results or they don't want to find any THC in my system. If it's the latter then I am scared that the THC isn't completely out of me.
    This week, I tried to drink as much fluids as possible to dilute myself. I'm a 21 y/o female who doesn't really exercise and I don't really consume a lot of fluids, which is normal for me because I'm small but this week when I did, I peed clear a lot (it was yellow for my test, so hopefully not too diluted). I also walk a good amount and my weight goes up & down often, always between 97-105 lbs.
    I could really use some more experienced insight. My partner is an extremely heavy user (so I am also occasionally around secondhand smoke) but has never needed a drug test and so their input has been nonexistent. I am really freaking out about the possibility of passing even at the 50 cutoff level. Since the sample was NON-DOT and not an eCup, it was sent to a lab. Does anyone think that there's a possibility my system is clean? Or at least able to pass at a 20 or 50 cutoff level?

Thank you so, so much in advance!!!