Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need advice 4 dabbing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Eyes4grandpa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Greetings All. I use a MFLB . It's great for blind people because there are no lights to monitor nor temperature gauge to mess with. I also use a vapor pen.
    I have become curious about wax, so I bought the trays for it. While they are on the way, I wanted to ask what kind of wax would you guys & gals recommend for me to handle? We have plenty of shatter, crumble and pull n snap where I am. Unfortunately, a dabbing tool is almost impossible for me to use, other than taking a piece off of whatever wax I have. So, it will need to be a kind that I can handle with my fingers.
    Come to think of it... The instructions for the trays are not very clear. Could someone please tell me what concentrate I can use with each different tray? I'm confused on which concentrate melts to a liquid and leaves no residue.
    Thanks guys and gals, and may God bless.

Do not mess with a dragon...
    for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm completely blind and I WILL bring up some girls, no matter how long it takes!