Need Activists for Spreading Truth of Cannabis Eliminating Cancer in Humans

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by JKander, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Hello, my name is Justin Kander.  I am the author of The Comprehensive Report on the Cannabis Extract Movement, which I shared with major reform leaders from across the world at the Drug Policy Alliance Reform Conference in Denver, Colorado, which was held October 23rd-26th, 2013.  As most of you know, there is rising attention to the use of high-CBD cannabis oil for epileptic conditions, driven by the Sanjay Gupta documentary on Charlotte Figi.  People now know that cannabis extracts do more than just alleviate symptoms - they can put serious, rare diseases into remission, and must be used as a frontline treatment.  These few cases alone have spurred FDA-approved trials of CBD in children.  But it's only the beginning, and this goes so much deeper.

For years, people have been eliminating cancer in humans with cannabis oil.  I have medical documentation of terminal cancer patients now in remission through the use of cannabis oil - it doesn't get more clear cut than that.  In my report, there is also extensive analysis of the scientific literature and dozens of further experiential results.  The evidence is overwhelming.  

This information needs to get out there.  For years, the cannabis curing cancer thing was a fringe issue, not respected by anyone.  But now that people have seen miraculous results with high-CBD oil for epilepsy, and Sanjay Gupta's report on cannabis oil dramatically helping child cancer patient Landon Riddle, this is no longer fringe.  It's time for the world to learn the truth, and I want your help.

I've been promoting this report on my own for awhile, and it already has almost 10,000 views within a short amount of time.  But the next step is to get this into the hands of every state legislator in the country.  All it takes is one of them to make a ruckus about this, and things will begin to change.  Already, there is a Utah lawmaker fighting to get the high-CBD oil into his state, and he's fighting hard based off of what relatively is so little.  Imagine how some of these people will fight when they know the real truth.  And that's what my report provides - the unequivocal, inarguable truth that cannabis extracts are the most effective medicine mankind has access to.

If anybody wants to help, please send me a PM and we'll get started.  I also encourage everyone here to read and share this report in their own way.  While I'm trying to organize a cohesive effort, that doesn't mean people shouldn't fight for this in any way they can think of.  I also welcome absolutely any questions or suggestions.  We need to win this together, and I know that with the power I've seen in this place, it can be done.

I firmly believe that cannabis holds a cure for many types of cancer. I believe that the science behind cannabinoids and cancer (promotes apoptosis, prevents angiogenesis, etc..) makes anecdotal evidence like successful RSO cases a lot more "scientific" and a lot less "anecdotal". I am also encouraged by new evidence that the combination of multiple cannabinoids may be even more effective at battling cancer.

However, unless the medical documentation includes peer-reviewed studies I'm afraid that the cases you documented will still be considered anecdotal. Are there control groups given only placebo? Are the myriad other variables that could affect the cases accounted for?

How do you respond to naysayers that believe the "cures" could be coincidence, or the result of some other set of factors?

There is a HUGE gap between our understanding of the cancer-fighting properties of cannabinoids and the seemingly "miraculous" cures attributed to RSO.

How will your report help to fill in that gap?

3. I'm glad you bring this up @[member="ocsurfer"].  The reason this can't be "naysayed" is because the evidence is overwhelming.  Not just the cancer - the ways cannabis affects so many diseases.  And because there are testimonials from doctors, dispensaries, corporations, teams, and individuals across many disciplines across many years, it just can't be coincidence.  At least, to say it's coincidence actually seems absurd.

Moreover, there's not just a few studies showing cannabinoids kill cancer cells.  There are dozens.  More importantly, there is evidence strongly suggesting that the human body is literally programmed to have cannabinoids kill cancer cells, since such cells have higher cannabinoid receptor express levels than healthy cells and even endocannabinoids like anandamide induce apoptosis.  Therefore, it makes so much sense that the lab results would transfer over.  They have for epilepsy, which the entire world now knows high-CBD oil is effective for in humans. 

Once you read the report, you'll see why this can't be explained away.  The miraculous effectiveness has been proven.

4. Thanks for sharing, the Lorelei case is indeed in my report and it's especially powerful.

5. sweet good info definatly looking into this for a reasearch papper i need to write for my enlgish class

6. Great report, bookmarked and will share with others.

What, in your mind are some of the biggest obstacles to overcome?

And more specifically, what is your goal through this? What's the ideal endgame?

I am a cancer survivor and my experiences related to that spurred motivation to enter the health industry. Researching all things health and especially cancer became a priority for me - what did not kill me became a great catalyst. The changes I made in my personal life allowed great changes in my health and I wanted to share this type of knowledge with others. We all deserve great health and vitality.

With that being said, my research into health and specifically cancer treatment brought observation into the strings that society is dangled upon and the puppetmasters who pluck and flick those strings.

IMO people who experience cancer first hand (or any illness, disease) become the biggest supporters of "alternative" measures such as using cannabis medicinally. In direct proportion to this, the pharmaceutical industry is typically the group who gives the most opposition to these measures.

For instance, a great part of reframing my health was using herbal supplements. We are designed to benefit from herbs in ways similar to benefitting from cannabis. Yet, a doctor cannot prescribe herbs (or food) to people, due to the FDA legislature. Anything that treats, prevents, cures a disease/illness/condition must be classified as a drug - according to the FDA. Garlic demonstrates anticancer, antiviral, antifungal properties (among other things) yet garlic is a food, therefore no health remedy claims can be made of it - even though they are clearly there with hundreds, if not thousands of years of history to back it.

Cannabis is in a similar situation. Pharmaceutical companies have begun patenting strains and extracts of cannabis, as well as the federal government. The concept behind patenting is the same method used by the pharma industry to push herbal supplements out of the health market. If they can extract properties from the natural element, those properties can be formulated and patented - as a drug.

Of course pharma co's can't patent garlic outright, likewise cannabis or any other product of nature in its whole state, therefore stand to not profit from its sale.

Here's where it comes full circle:

IMO cannabis as with herbs, were intended for us to cultivate and apply on our own. The opportunity should be available to buy it at a shop or clinic, for a fair price. But the most critical element here revolves around our freedom to cultivate and utilize these great gifts as was intended by nature.

Enter big pharma...

The impression I get through my personal experiences and research is that the LAST thing pharma wants, is everyone to have the freedom of cultivating and utilizing these gifts medicinally and therapeutically. The idea that people can walk into their backyard, grab cannabis buds or other herbs from plants growing legally in plain view and medicate themselves, is a horrible endgame for big pharma.

I do believe doctors and other professionals of the medical field are of extreme value, and putting cannabis in their hands and saying "USE THIS! Research how WELL this works and share it with people!" will be a wonderful event. Expertise in the field, combined with the safety and effectiveness of cannabis, will allow people to be helped in incredible ways in a professional, safe environment.

But again FREEDOM is the key. We deserve that freedom of access to cannabis. We also deserve for the puppetmasters to acknowledge its full medicinal capabilities. If the top priority is freedom, the second is TRUTH. It is scientific TRUTH that these medicinal properties exist. It has become fully dishonest for a knowledgeable body or organization to deny those properties. It is now a diservice to humany to withold access of this plant from the people.

The question becomes, what needs to be done to allow access - without big pharma trying to make it proprietary to them? Surely they want that only their doctors can share it with people and for it to be in the form of a patented strain or extract.

In contacting state legislators, how do we make it a priority for them to support these concepts... knowing full well that legislators and lobbyists are in the pockets of big pharma? Sure, we are "WE THE PEOPLE" but simultaneously there is the great force of big pharma, pressuring AGAINST these things we deserve to have.

I feel that ultimately it will come down to the people. When enough people know, they will demand these freedoms. People will circumvent big pharma and the "approved" medical establishment in favor of "alternatives" like cannabis and its derivatives as needed - but eventually we have to make the push to bring the "alternatives" to the forefront.

How many motivated people will it take to do what's needed, up to and including overthrowing the big pharma cartels? I'm not stating that to be the necessary action, but it's a potentiality. How many people need to be motivated, to push MORE pressure on legislators than the pressure being applied by big pharma?

Best of luck, would appreciate to hear your thoughts. Again, would be interested to know your thoughts on the "endgame." IMO this isn't just about getting people to recognize the benefits - although it is great to see happening.

This movement through its push, will immediately be faced with the situation of:
    Great, everyone in the established medical field acknowledges that cannabis treats/prevents cancer and xyz, but the only LEGAL medicinal access involves big pharma profiteering!

How do we put this plant in the hands of the people, as intended by nature??

Be well,
    Hassel