Need a vape that won't explode.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by PaddedGamer, Oct 17, 2018.

1. So I read the new to vaping guide on the forums. And oh boy was that anything but friendly to new people. Honestly, I've read a lot of guides and I feel like my head's going to explode from sheer information overload.

The last one I got turned out to be a knock-off eGo-C Twist. Not the real thing. I noticed that whenever I turned on my vape, it would overheat. But since it's my first vape, I really had no idea that was abnormal. Then just a couple of days ago, it exploded weed oil all over my desk while I was asleep, getting glass on my monitor and creating a mess to clean up. Not even sure how that's possible since it was turned off and laying on my desk.

Really, I'm not that picky. At this stage I just want something that won't combust. Ideally under a hundred bucks.

2. The Crafty.

3. If I was going to get a vape under 100 bucks, I would go with the Vapcap

There are a alot of things in the world we live in, where you could get away with buying cheaper, vaporizer is not one of them. Do your research, and just stay away from products that are made in china for example.

Get yourself a good vaporizer and you will not be sorry. buy cheap and you end up spending even more money or get a crappy experience!

• Like Like x 1