Need a title for a song, im being a little vauge, but try to help

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by LennonIsYourGod, Jan 13, 2010.

1. In The Stand, towards the beginning one of the evil men is sitting on a car singing a protest song from the 60's. I used to love this song but cant remember the lyrics or the title, + rep if you can answer. It was just b4 he meets the woman and her child.

Sorry its been a while since i watched it, and i lost my copy of the book.

2. Stephen King's "The Stand"?

Fortunate Son by CCR? If your talking about the same book, I'd check my copy... but mines on loan :(

Can you remember any chorus lines?

3. #3 LennonIsYourGod, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    yeah, "that's the stand" i meant its not ccr, its an actual guy singing, not background music.
    i cant remember any of it ( i prolly will when i stop trying too) i really wish i could cuz i would just google it. I'm not sure the song is actually mentioned in the book. :( The song was written by one man, and then like every major artist did a version. I know that just as vauge but its all i got.

edit:
    It had something to do with the end of the world (not r.e.m or that song brink of creation)

people killin
    soldiers diein'

something like that, its coming together for me. I might no in a little while

4. EVE OF DESTRUCTION!!!! gues i just had to write about it to figure it out, works every damn time. Thanks for the help