Need a teacher

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Mayor_LaLa, Jun 12, 2002.

1. I am wanting to learn to play the guitar, and would like to find someone in the Indianapolis area that is willing to teach me to play for a nominal fee. I don't have tons of money to put into paying someone for instruction, but I would be willing to pay a little something, or work it out in trade.
    Please contact me if you or anyone you know would be willing to help me out. I need to find an outlet for my creativity, and since I can't draw for shit.... lol.... but, I can sing.... therefore I thought maybe I could learn to play.

Thanks!

2. Lessons are an excellant "jumpstart" to playin' any instrument.But you should also head down to your local Music store (Instrument sales), B.S. with the employees regarding your desire to learn to play.There are some Kickass "Self-Teaching" guitar books out!!.Even come with chord & note stickers for the neck of your guitar for quick learning finger position.Lessons can be expensive thru a store, but if you can't find 'em cheap, still try to save up for a few. Good Luck to ya!! :D :smoking: