Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a T-Break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by towliegetshigh, Mar 22, 2011.

1. OK so for the past 3 months I have been smoking nothing but dank...I would usually smoke about 1-2 grams a day. For the past couple days in which i have been smoking a lot. I'll smoke a whole blunt to myself of some dank but will only get high for about 30 minutes then it wears off from there. In a little it im going to smoke two blunts of dank straight through but it will be the last time smoking for a month. I think its time for a break :( Im sad but I know i'll be ready by 4-20! Is there any tips on how I can go without smoking?

2. sounds like some shitty weed, been smoking for 10+ years never needed a break? sounds gay

3. Try getting real dank? You shouldn't be needing a couple blunts of headies to get high dude. No way. Maybe your just wishing that weed could get you higher than it actually does you know? If you have a good dealer just keep buying different heady weed each time and every bag you buy will be awesome, because your going to be getting a new feeling each bag. Strains are fucking awesome..

I mean you could take a tolerance break..But mine never end up happening

4. Im sure its not shitty weed...i smoke with people sometimes and it gets them super fucked up. Ive been buying different kind of dank too. But i dont know whats going on with me.

5. If you have to ask then it's that time.