Need a SUPER quiet, SUPER cheap, and SUPER awesome 6" inline fan?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cockroach, Jun 6, 2012.

1. #1 Cockroach, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
    http://www.amazon.com/6-Inch-110VAC...5LI6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1338960212&sr=8-3

Here you have it. Been through several fans myself for a 5 by 5 by 9 grow room containing 6 plants... none of which satisfied me, even with a can max nor a ecoplus 6" inline fans due to their volume of sound. It was just too powerful, the speedster fan controller didn't help, and while discreetly growing in an apartment, the sound could possibly pass through these walls... hence the suncourt product from amazon. it came with three wires (no plug) so you'll either have to simply twist some wires around with a plug you can buy from home depot alongside with some duct taping... or buy a handy box and drill in yourself a metallic component box for the fan with some nice chrome look to it. Bought myself 2 and couldn't be any happier as this set up is running my 24" cool tube without any heating issues and serves quiet efficiency... although the product statement (I think) is a bit misleading.... it doesn't really run at 250 cfm like it says, more like at 90 cfm. I thought these would be PERFECT for tents as they're also lightweight and for anybody who wishes to be super stealth. Cheers.