Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a strain for focus during the work day

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by njww627, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Illinois medical dispensary, I believe it was Cresco who grew it but don’t quote me. Also, I don’t believe Maui wowie is a landrace, but a hybrid strain no? I wouldn’t know though, sorry dude. I haven’t seen it around anymore which is a shame.

2. It’s here in Oregon about 3x a year in shatter form for about $45-65. I always make sure to pick up 3-4 grams because I know it’s not coming around for awhile. It was my favorite strain in the 90s.

3. Used to love Maui but that was in my younger clear headed days. Now that life & business is of primary & dominant thought, those sativas are rough. Paranoia central for me. Heart palpitations & all. I prefer a hybrid in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dutch passion ultimate is my favourite day time smoke. Kinda lemon hazy-ish. Nice light stone that keeps you perky.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Correct - it was brought to the islands and did not originate there at all.

The story goes that the BOEL brought a load of Mexican Sativa to the islands, it was so good they planted crops with the seeds and that’s how it all started - although it’s only ever been a word of mouth thing and is pretty foggy.

Here - Maui

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Anyone think Durban Poison would would fit the bill for daytime clarity while getting things done that need focus and follow through? Haven't tried it myself but GSC came from it is my understanding and i like the lift GSC & Monster Cookies give before the Indica takes over...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Bubblicious is what you want to grow. Flower it early cause it over doubles in size, with large fat buds.
    It will make your lazy ass get up and do those projects you have put off for a while and if you smoke half a J, you will giggle like a 10 yr old school girl

• Like Like x 2
  8. Absotively.

Durban Poison Cannabis Strain Information

J

9. Picked up a gram of Durban Poison to sample... so far so good... vaping it produced nice focus and clarity... interesting effect was i was busy doing things but not aware of thinking about them or mind wandering off... just 100% pure focus as i observed things getting done... nothing complicated, just routine tasks but effortlessly...

Then either the THC was depleted or i wasn't toking enough and it sort of lost it's punch..
    So tonight put the already vaped into a combustion pen and BOOM! Nice body sensations ... Liking it much for now...

• Like Like x 1
  10. I would suggest a 1:1 strain, something in a Sativa if you can find it. The CBD can take the edge off the THC and help ya to function while on a nice smooth ride.

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. Thank you! I was looking for something like that too. I think your reply will be helpful to me