Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a stealth form of THC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kcsov6, Oct 10, 2011.

1. I'm going on vacation with my parents and brothers in a few months and I will not be able to smoke. I need something for the long trip tho (2 day drive). What's a good form of getting high other than smoking?
    I know their are edibles. Anything specific you all would recommend? I can TRY to get hash if I need it for the cooking process as I've noticed some recipes call for hash.
    Also will THC stay active in the baked goods for around a week? I will be saving some for the trip back is why I ask.

2. make some firecrackers..you don't need hash to make edibles. just get some weed, around .5-1 gram seems to be good for firecrackers, and some crackers and peanut butter (or nutella).

finely grind up weed, mix in a bowl with the nutella/peanut butter, spread on crackers. then you wrap it up in foil and bake it, i can't remember how hot and for how long but there are tutorials here for it. make a few and if you heat them and let them sit for a day or two they will become even more potent.

3. what Sunn said, go the firecracker route. quick and easy to make, most bang for your buck.

4. iVapor Trippy Stick. My Best Teacher, Companion and Friend.

[​IMG]

5. Yes. edibles.

6. Firecrackers!!! To repeat what that man above said. They smell like peanut butter, so unless you show people what you're eating they won't smell it. Although police dogs will so don't eat it next to a police dog at the dog's nose level.

7. I made firecrackers once before, I didn't pay attention to measurements might be where I messed up. I poured around a joints worth (no scale at the time) in with 5 tablespoons of peanut butter let it sit over night, then baked, waited a few days then ate. Didn't feel much. I may try again now that I have scales. Also it wasn't the best MJ I used to make them.
    Anyone know anything about the iVapor posted above?