Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a Stash Spot (Got Ya covered)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by carrythecross, Jul 9, 2011.

1. I posted this in someone else's thread... But in all honesty I thought it was such a good idea i'd repost it. Especially sense in the apprentice section this question pops up alot

No lie I said I was not going to share this with anyone but i fucks with GC.

Now I do not know if a lot of other people have old DVD players lingering around but its 2011 and they cost like30-40$ (I'm talking the rectangular ones, not the small circular looking ones)

What you would want to do for your WEED (AND BONG IF IT CAN FIT, HELL Yeah.)

Step 1. Find an old DVD player that's NOT in USE anymore. (1 someone would not miss if it just so happened to move in your room)
    Step 2. Unscrew the bottom - Hollow it out - Keep the screws your gonna need em
    Step 3. Put your weed in the ziplock(MAKE SURE, I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH You want your bud fresh, Make sure u get all the air out, even if its only an 8th or not. Besides No1 wants to get caught, precautions must be taken.)
    Step 4. Screw the DVD player back put it somewhere in your room.

Now when you wanna smoke - all u gotta do is unscrew it, You can stick pipes in there, weed, condoms, grinders, anything you can think of that will fit.

I know personally, My parents are fucking snoopy (I can't wait to go back on campus next month) and they are assuming im smoking (Assumption correct.)

So when I kop my first good kop (An 8th... Not a lot, but i usually only Kop a gram. so this is a big step for me.) This is what i'm going to do. [​IMG]

P.S. Your DVD player don't got the unscrewable screws? Make holes.

Now someone... Tell me I wasnt high and thought of this smart ass plan. It fuckin rules. Rate and comment, tell me what you guys think. I am interested to know honestly.

2. Cool idea bro.

3. I just put it in an old broken computer

4. You wanna hear a better idea? Unscrew the panel where one of your light switches is, stick the weed in there, then screw back on

5. I'm too lazy to do all of that shit, I just put mine in a pill bottle then put it in one of my coat pockets I don't wear...

6. #7 FreshXD, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Holy shit that's actually a good idea lmao! Actually now that I think about it wouldn't the weed fall down the wall?

7. nah this isnt a good idea. these no reason you should hollow out a $40 dvd player.

Try using the secret compartment in a ps2

8. I have this small money case lock thing I use for my bud, and piece, so even if my parents snooped around they wouldn't be able to open it muahaha

But this might work for my bong if I end up getting one =)

9. that's the first place i would look.

10. #11 WickaTricka, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011
    Lol when I used to move weight we put 3 pounds in a hollowed out computer case. drove it down south to make a buck. Good hiding spot unless you get the dogs D:

11. Best spot hands down for small amounts of weed & some papers is in the bottom of an axe hairjell container. just pop off the bottom, insert yo shit, and pop it back on. Got me through getting searched at school, home, and popo.

12. #13 bamberooch, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    wheres the secret compartment in a ps2?

13. I put my stash in a tin box like one u get from buying a wallet (usually leather ones). I then take the tin box and put I behind some books on my bookshelf. It's the best place I've thought of. Who would ever think, 'check behind the books?'

14. can't you do this with anything else? old computers, game systems, speaker boxes, w.e

seems retarted to go buy a 30 dollar dvd player if u dont have one.

15. @zilla of course - this is just MY perception on.it.

@ other guy - weres the secret compartment?

16. man wouldn't a dvd still have live power in the power supply unit and you could get absolutely fried with electricity pulling it apart? get a small box with a lock on it. like a toolbox.

17. the police know about this one, I saw an episode of cops and a guy had a bunch of rocks in there.

18. if its not plugged in there should be no electricity.

19. In the very back of it.