Need a Solution

Discussion in 'General' started by IrieInHawaii, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Im addicted to the art of growing, cultivating and smoking bud; whether it is Bongs, Pipes, or Blunts... I love the look, feel and smell of bud.. however, my job does not allow me to enjoy any of this. I need a way where I can continue this but still pass my random piss tests. Tried that herbal shit and it's just that.. shit. Is there a way I can continue to grow and toke my beloved buds, I guess without the THC? or a way to extract the THC maybe? Thanks guys!!!

2. Go to your local hippie store, buy a hemp shirt and smoke that

3. lmao :hello:

4. im sorry but it sounds like your sickness has progressed,,, too far for,, my help,,,,:cool:

5. well that was fuckin rude. how about an answer that I can use other than smoking a t-shirt. I want to grow tasty nugs to smoke but cant have the THC due to my job.. Anybody have some ideas? Does cooking the THC out of nugs remove all of the THC or just most of it? Thanks

6. why would you want to smoke marijuana without THC... i mean i know thats not the only chemical that gets you high but is THC even the only thing they test for? Find someone who can give you clean urine anytime...

7. probably just most of it

the problem is you dont know what you really want

do you really want your job ... or do you really want to be able to smoke

if you REALLY wanted to be able to just smoke it wouldnt appear as an issue... smoking would be your solution and whatever follows after that would be whatever it is

if you value your job more then smoking weed forget about it and work

im not blaming you for trying to come up with a way to continue to be able to smoke without inhaling thc but its pretty pointless and i dont see anybody teaching you how to do this

8. PezzPurp I appreciate the help.. I guess I'm stuck with keeping the job since it is a career more than just a job. I really don't want to give up the bud but I guess thats all I'm left with. Now I just gotta wait til i retire to spark back up! Thanks

9. If you contract aids you'll get prescribed marinol.

Go get em' big boy.

10. Kushlord... I dont mind whether or not I'm high, I just love the look smell and taste of bud. And there isn't anything in the world better than smoking a nice ROOR bongpiece. But I do need my job, so I'm trying to find that balance.

11. Military?

12. Deviate... yup, fuckin military is keeping me from my fun

13. lol wurd.
    I'm in the same boat. 19 more days tho.

14. fuckin lucky, I re-upped back in Jan to get out here to paradise and now I got another 4 years! I dont mind the job, i just miss the smoke.. I only get to truly smoke when I take extended leave

15. I hate being stationed in Hawaii. Fine place, but a shitty duty station.

:/

16. My workplace has been pretty chill. I get plenty of time off as well.. And when Im not at work I'm in paradise.. it beats the hell outta my last duty station!

17. My workplace has been pretty chill. I get plenty of time off as well.. And when Im not at work I'm in paradise.. it beats the hell outta my last duty station!

18. i myself was in hawaii for a while,,,schofield barracks,,,,it was pretty chill,,,

..http://[​IMG][/URL] flag/bubbasparxxx06/Redneck.jpg?o=4" target="_blank">[​IMG][/URL][/URL]" border="0"></a>