Need a smell proof method

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Schameleon, Jun 15, 2018.

1. I've read almost every thread on here about discreet smoking methods and every answer that had been suggested on them are ways I've already been caught. My mom has a nose like a drug dog and she's been able to smell any pipe or bong I've ever had. Even if I've cleaned it, there's always that little tinge of smell and she catches. I've been smoking with papers recently but I just got a new car and don't want to stink it up. Is there any smell proof way of smoking herb and storing whatever method it is that doesn't involve buying a vaporizer for hundreds of dollars? My budget is pretty low, but I need a way to transport my weed and whatever method is best from my car and into my house to store in my closet without anyone smelling it. Thank you!!

2. Mom's house. Mom's rules. Don't like the rules, move out. Your an adult aren't you?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. No I'm still in grad school full time and working on weekends so I'm not making enough money to do something like move out. I also have a boyfriend who isn't very supportive of it but it helps with my anxiety and OCD so I still do it, but discreetly. So moving out really wouldn't help that either.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Fine. Disagree with me. But, most GC Members will tell you the same. You say you've read and tried every solution and have gotten busted. What makes you think that someone else out there has some ingenious way to hide your weed from your mommy? Someday you'll be an adult and be able to do as you please.

5. Battery for cartridge - $10-20
    Cartridge for battery - $20-75 depends on quality.

Or you can just buy a dab rig for around $20-50 and buy wax and smoke it that way.

Much more discreet with a pen and cartridge though. Or even a disposable cartridge which would eliminate having to buy a battery altogether.

6. Dynavap M - $60.00 and comes with smell proof container.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Ive also asked this question,Ive came too the conclusion you just cant do anything that will with 100% certainty be smell proof mate.
    The Stink of good weed nowadays is bad enough without even lighting up a spliff ive gotta take pre-cautions.
    I smoke outdoors to keep it from the house and thats the only real way to not stink the house out.
    My stash is in 2 smellproof baggies and a sealed tupperware box with a air freshner in it and it just and so works.
    If you do find a way let me know pls.

8. you can buy a dab pen vape, they are pretty cheap, i've seen some go for $10. just buy some weed wax or make your own from your bud (check youtube how) and you're good to go. also weed wax doesn't smell like weed so it's undetectable.

9. Try using a glass jar with a rubber seal on it, if you can't do that or you've already been caught, a pill bottle or tupperware works fine. For smoking, I usually go out into my backyard, go behind my shed, and smoke a spliff. IMO its one of the sureproof ways to not get the smell on your clothes or things.

10. Yeah, you're thinking of like herb vaporizers. I got a vape pen for $3 dollars. But, they are usually like $10 or so.

Of course I'm kind of siding with After the Shot here, more so if it is illegal in the state you are in.

I mean, my mother wasn't cool with me smoking, but I did anyways. Not in house, and everything was kept in my domain, but, I was only there to help her out. I wasn't going to compromise when I'm the one giving the hand. The thing always was, "if you pay the bills, you can make the calls", I played her rules until I was consistently and proportionately paying bills, then, that shit was nill as far as I was concerned... still, since she says no, just find a smoking buddy that lives close by.

Vape pens, again, can be very cheap, and you can make the cartridges yourself for very cheap if you have access to hash. And because of the influx of legal vaporizing, these are very, very discrete.

But yes, there is going to be no guaranteed way to hide this. So, your best approach is to try and have reasoned conversations with her and try to get her on your side.

11. if you are determined not to vape even though the smoking causes much more smell, you're going to have to use papers. Pipes stink. Craft stores sell small glass jars with a rubber seal. Keep your weed in it. then all you need are papers and a lighter and smoke outside. You don't have to smoke in your car. can't you smoke in the yard, or somewhere else outdoors?