need a smell proof bag

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by imnewtoweed420, Aug 27, 2020.

1. hello all!! im decently new to weed, but i love it. so far i have a dab pen, a bowl, some joints, and m looking to get a bong. i live with my parents, who have no idea that i smoke, only once because my eyes were bloodshotbut i pulled it off. i m able to function, so i m always high for work. thats why i love dab pens, its just i fear its worse for me than bud. well anyways, i really need a smell proof bag because right now i use a mason jar, then a million plastic bags. i cant have ANY smell of weed, otherwise ill get beat. i want it to hold my bud, a grinder, a bowl, some doob tubes, my dab pen, and possibly even a bong. i like to fit it in my drawstring bag so that way i rly pull it off. my weed stinks so much that it smells through 5 plastic bags and a mason jar or gatorade bottle. i typically use strawberry og, kyjelly and juicy fruit. this is some GOOD stuff that smells very strong. normally i haveto open all of those things then pack it back up and its just such a hassle what i want is a container, bag, fucking whatever that fits my needs. so if anyone can help, PLEASE DO

2. What age are u if i can ask?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. im 21 so im allowed to smoke, i just still live with my parents for financial reasons

• Like Like x 1
  4. Are you talking a dab pen where you put your own wax into it or a vape cart filled with thc liquid? Because almost all carts you buy on the street are fake and have (at least one of these) pesticides, mold, dangerous thickeners, other drugs, etc in them. Don't touch em unless you buy em first hand from a legit dispensary. They sell smell proof bags. Air tight glass jars are essentially smell proof because the smell pretty much won't permeate or escape.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rollingpapers .com has all sorts of stuff u can check out man and get u a nice vape pen u load ur own wax/shatter into

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

6. thank u guys so much!! i usually dont trust the ones in the store unless i like research them, thats why i prefer to buy off of like amazon so that i can see reviews and whatnot. and for my dab pen i bought a king pen cart. i was mainly just asking like a method u guys have used and know to work or have heard to work because the bags r starting to get very annoying. i just looked at that website and they only have rolling paper lol. i bought an ozchin bag off of amazon and i read great reviews, but its not air tight! i tried inflating it then putting pressure on it while zipped to see if it would come out and it did

• Like Like x 1
  7. Take a look at one of these focus tourist when u get off the liquid crap Image%20(4)~2.jpg Image%20(3).jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1