Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need a sleepy indica to knock me the **** out

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by findme, Jun 7, 2010.

1. #1 findme, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    I am looking for a pure indica strain that can knock me out as I have insomia. So basically I want to be able to smoke some indica and pass out asap.
    I was looking at supernova -Buy Supernova a.k.a. Chronic marijuana cannabis seeds from Holland. and I was thinking about getting it but I wasn't sure because it is kinda expensive and its not even femmed. it looks pretty good from the description though. Does anyone know of another place to get this strain from or a strain that is just like it? because its just too high imo.

I am also looking for a pure sativa for day time that gets me energetic/giggly and a head high. I don't want to have any body stone because then i wouldn't be able to get shit done but I do like a body stone when im trying to go to sleep.

I don't mind about the grow times as I really need a strain that will put me out and a strain that gives me a sexy head high without the body stone.

2. 2 knockout strains that have worked wonders for me is 'trainwreck' and 'super silver haze' if those wont knock you out, nothing will.

3. those are both sativa dom....

get a pure kush strain.

and it won't knock you out, you just go to bed, and you'll fall asleep very quickly.

4. I've heard Blueberry Kush is one of the best. Also Romulan, Kahlazar, and Black Domina have been mentioned in threads like these.

5. L.A. Confidential used to do this to me. I am smoking some Headband right now (OG Kush X Sour Diesel X Master Kush) That is putting me out a couple hours after a bowl. It crescendos to a high note, then begins a slow blissful ride to sleepy town if you so choose but is not so couch-locking that it prevents you from getting up and getting shit done. If you have the option you might want to look into some darker hasj blends. I had some clinic finger hasj at one point that didn't even get me high at all it just knocked me the fuck out. It was dry and look like short incense sticks. So yea in summary any legit kush that was grown properly particularly Hindu kush X Indica hybrids should do it.

6. Beautifully put, good advice here.

Headband sounds amazing. You western med tokers and your fancy schmancy strains :mad:

7. There's a strain called annihilator that I got from a dispensary recently. It tested at 6% CBD, which is the cannabinoid that people associate with an indica-like effect.

8. OP get any purple.. Purple Kush... most purples are indicas unless you come across purple haze which is not what u want..

basically get any Kush's and

9. purpleness is not reliably an indica trait. The purple indicas also tend to be low in CBD from the lab reports I've seen. Most top-shelf strains have <1%CBD.

10. sativas can put you to sleep too.

11. Just smoke a lot, if you smoke a good amount your bound to pass out at the end of your lovely high.

12. I've been smoking smoking a lot of Afghan Kush, which I think would be very helpful for an insomniac. I can't repost pics because of the one-post pictures GC rule, but you can check a description of it with macro photos if you go to the thread in my sig. It is a nice calming and sedative high.

13. thanks for the help guys :). Time to grow some plants it seems =)

14. i dono if you have the option of going to a dispensary, but if you can, try to find some grape ape.

that shit knocked me out after 2 hits. and i smoke all the time!

15. I find it doesn't matter the type, but if I smoke a bowl while watching a movie in bed with a nice cup of tea, and I can't resist falling asleep.

16. Then that goes against the whole principle of sativas.

Maybe if they were badly grown the burn out is what puts you to sleep, but the high doesn't.

17. not all strains are created equal.

18. Bro. You're not getting the point. He's looking to medicate. He already understands the difference between indicas and sativas. Sativas do NOT knock you out. Either you've had shitty grown weed (not trying to be a snob), improperly named weed, or you simply can't tell the difference.

19. yea ok, you win, sativas will never knock someone out. haha

weed affects us all differently i think you forgot that part.

20. I smoke Purple Haze and Blue Dream which are popular sativa's and they knock me out all the time.. i think its cause i smoke 2-3 bowls sometimes 4...