Need a second opinion

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DooDooBrown, Jul 23, 2010.

1. i have Here a 5 week old auto Hindu Kush. Its being grown in ocean forrest soil , also with fox farms big bloom. Which I just started last week at a thrid strength. Temp, lights all good. I just have some color issues. Im pretty sure its a calcium issue, but I need some assurance. I ran into this problem before. At the moment I treated it with a 1/4 tsp of epsom salts per gallon. But the thing is it hasn't showed the recovery like last time. Granted it was a different strain. Here are some photo's

Attached Files:

2. Howdy! That's a pretty plant there. She's looking hungry though, see the light greenish/yellowish tone in the new growth? If you have some Grow Big I'd give her a little taste - like 50%. You know that Big Bloom isn't nutes exactly - but a supplemental for Grow Big & Tiger Bloom.

Best of luck!

3. Just as AE said.

There looks to be a micronute issue also - notably Zinc (Zn).

Freak
    :smoking:

4. I agree with them both, this does not look like a Calcium/Magnesium deficiency to me.

How are your pH levels? What do you set your water to before you feed, and do you make sure and measure it after you add your nutes, not before?

Also, what is your runoff pH? Take the pH of the water that comes out the drainholes when you water your plant. This can give you a rough estimate of what your soil pH is, and if you need to flush the plant or not.

Improper pH can cause lots of other problems, like nutrient deficiencies. Even if you are giving it the correct nute in question it may not be able to absorb it if the pH is wrong.