Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need a second opinion on joint size.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xerxes275, Mar 1, 2012.

1. I recently ordered a new bong from Kustom Kulture pipes, 21" Double Bubble w/ Percs and colour glass water pipe - Hookah Pipes Vaporizers Herb Grinders Water Pipes - Smoking Accessories - Kustom Kulture Retail and i believe the joint size is a common 14mm, but im not to sure. i just want to know the joint size soon because i was hoping to buy a carbon fliter for the piece and hopfully be able to have them around the same time, instead of waiting 2 weeks for my bong to come, measure, then order my fliter. So please if i could just have someone check over it or help give a opinion id be very greatful.

2. not to hijack the thread but what does "joint size" mean for bongs?

3. This glass water pipe stands 21" high, has two perculating chambers, comes in blue and green. It also has a ground joint stem (no rubber gromet) and a 14mm bowl.

SKU: 30526

4. joint size = size in mm's of the connecting pieces (stems, downspout ash catchers etc) for each bong.

5. thanks.

6. i got an email back from the site, he told me that the joint size was 18mm thanks for the help though guys!

7. if you are getting a carbon filter you want 14mm you asked for the joint on the tube its self not where the filter will actually go which is 14mm as the website states

8. Lol that's what I thought too. That's tough, get a body measuring tape and measure your old one. [​IMG]

9. I could have sworn that you put the carbon filter in the male downstem

10. yes it goes in the downstem which could be either 18 or 14 in your case its 14mm the websites saids it comes with a 14mm bowl so unless they are sending you a worthless bowl you want 14

11. It says 14mm in the description.