Need a second opinion on deficiency

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 420#, Nov 25, 2017.

1. I've got some Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto's a couple weeks into flower and a lot of the leaves are turning yellow. I noticed the yellowing not long after i switched to bloom nutes and since it has just got worse. Pics below!

My opinion, after some research, is that its a Nitrogen deficiency. I've looked up some charts, compared the leaves to them(although its quite hard to tell between some of them), read up on symptoms of each and it seems to me that its an N deficiency. I could be totally wrong though, so help please :).

I've been feeding 2L each about every 3 days. The way I make up the feed is fill 5L bottles of water then add in 22ml of flores to each bottle. Is this too much? Also, in the last two feeds I have added PK13/14, about 2ml per 5L. After reading around the forums, I fear I've possibly locked out nutes and will need to flush but again, I could be totally wrong lol.

List of info -
    soil = verve multipurpose soil
    nutes = canna flores, canna vega, pk13/14
    set up = 2x600w HPS with cooltubes, dehumidifier, 2xfans
    temps/humidity = 28C-29C lights on, 50-60% RH

Hope someone can lend me some advice, it would be muchly appreciated. Thanks.

2. You're low on nitrogen. When a plant reaches the beginning of flower, those first 3-4 weeks will be the most vigorous growth of it's life. A plant's need for nitrogen doesn't drop until week 5-6 of flower. Many people when switching to bloom nutrients get too excited about limiting or tapering nitro in flower too early.

You have to continue to feed veg levels of nitro up to about 5 weeks. Just add the other bloom boosters to what you were feeding before bloom. Don't taper nitro until week 5-6 and you'll have much healthier plants longer into the bloom cycle along with larger colas and better harvests.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Youre aware that that strain specifically it is very common? I cant cant on my hands how many times iv found myself looking at peoples plants saying haha it really looks like blue cheese because some of it wasso bleached looking... I cant see ur pics for some reason but maybe this is what youre speaking of?

Sent from my LGMS210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [​IMG]
    you can piddle around hoping to fix this or that ...or better potup,

it will supply ample food and space for the forthcoming stretch,

just be sure to lift..THINK..before watering or not

good luck