Need a rap group name

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Zim1995, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Me and my cousin have a group going and we need a sweet name. Pot related would be awesome bc most of our songs are about pot. My names DubSlice and his is Kryzko. Any help would be appreciated.

2. blazed out criminals

3. not enough info to make up a name

but pot related sounds cool

:)

4. We want it to be either really brutal or dark (horrorcore type name) or something to do with pot.

5. (think, dammitt, think)

Uhhh...Gillette or Roland or Safety Glasses or AT&T

thats all I got

6. The super cool weed smoking scary dark gangstas

7. Horrorcore? Brutal? Dark? For the love of god, stop trying to ruin a perfectly good genre. I think The Faggots would suffice.

8. Kanna Binolz

9. Strictly Mucas

10. the horrorcore genre's kinda been done to death...but Pot Related is a good name IMO lol

11. The Two Guys Who Had to Go to Grasscity for Assistance in Naming Their Group

12. the finger bangers.......

13. Uncreative (cmon, you came here, unoriginal.) Unisexuals (means you one sex so u keepin it real dawg :D)

14. BudMisers
    SmokEaTokE
    420/24/7
    Tha Rippers (bong rips)
    BlazedUp
    BHO
    THC
    BudsNbrews
    the nugs
    NugLife(instead of thug life lol)

15. lame fcuks .... you can't ask for a group name, or monicker. that's so not hip hop.

16. The Stoned Soldiers

17. I love tht name bro...Stoned Soldiers ill prlly use tht

18. haha yeah its pretty legit, a couple of my buddies used it as their name, but they just made some tracks for kicks. So its all yours