Need a quick answer...

Discussion in 'Security' started by SmokingByMyself, Apr 8, 2011.

1. So I need a fast answer.

I just went through a big ol' hassel of moving my plants and breaking down the grow space beacause they were coming to install carbon monoxide detectors in my house..

It was a major pain in the ass.. now they are coming to test the fire systems and heat detectors...

So my question is... Since my grow space is in a detached garage... can I just close the garage and pray they dont go in there? or should I break it all down again?

I just wanna know what peoples experiences are with fire tests and such... idk. thanks in advance.

2. just smoke some weed and don't worry.
    haha, why not just hold it in your car or friends house for a bit

3. Carbon monoxide detectors are just so the occupants don't get sick. Unless someone is living in the detached garage there is no need for one in there.

4. yea. i called and asked if i needed to move my car out of there. and they said.. "is there a fire detector or heat sensor in there?" and i said "No", and they said then there is no reason to take the car out. so we good. haha. Im just gonna lock the door and call it that.

5. They will go in the garage, no doubt.

6. no they wont. since there are no detectors or alarms to check. they have no business in there.

7. haha your paranoid.. jus calm down dude.. they wont go in the garage..

8. not paranoid. just playing it safe. My 215 is stapled to the side.. so worse that can happen is we get kicked out... hahaha

9. They will. :rolleyes:

10. They didnt :p #winning

11. I just called them, they're coming back to check the garage!... :eek: