Need a quick answer

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Blem, Nov 24, 2012.

1. and im heading out the door to my buddys house who has the bong so i need to know!!!!!!!!!!

2. Use isopropyl and salt. Works every time.

3. lmfao i know but 99% iso is expensive and sea salts expensive so im limited right now a haha

4. no you cant if you do make sure it's suuuuuuuper clean and rinsed

5. You cheap bastard! :p

6. Dude for real. You can get a fat container of salt from a gas station for like less than a dollar...

and Isopropyl is only like $2 a bottl 0.o

I mean this is pocket change type shit man

7. I bought a 5$ bottle of 99% isopropyl alcohol 4 months ago. It just ran out last night. Expensive my ass.

8. Uhh i wouldn't chance it leaving behind a taste ya know?

9. it doesnt have to be 99% iso.. I use table salt and some 70% iso that was only $2.50 for a quart. I Have a illadelph and people say its one of the cleanest bongs they have ever seen

10. yeh I use 70% and its cheap af. so is salt lmao.

11. alright yeah i was just in a hurry ill buy some tommarow at shoppers drug mart lol, i could use rice too instead salt eh?

12. rice will work tho not nearly as well

13. Heat it up in the microwave to make it work better. It will work just rinse it like it's infected with aids

14. 70% doesnt clean my shit enough for me...

and salt is seriously like less than a dollar for a big container thatll last you many cleaning sessions lol

15. It's probably 5$ for both