need a push in the right direction

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by drew31169, May 26, 2012.

1. Hi gc I have 1 nl#5x haze and I'm in week 12 day 5 and ive been running 12/12 for 3 almost 4 weeks but have yet to se the 1st full flower there are 10-15 preflowers at all croch areas but I started using miracle grow and then tried jungle juice at 1/4 strength but it started. Toburn so I flushed it my questions can I start using JJ now or should I just continue the MC and is my girls preflowers normal this far into flowering?
    Any help would be great oh her ph is staying between 6.2 and 7.0 she is sucking water almost half a gallon a day

2. What kind of lighting.? If using cfl, flowering takes a while longer. Miracle grow is not recommended, id use something more suitable if possible.

3. And do you have pics? Is there and pistils (white hairs?)....the only other thing that i can think of is you are mistaking male sacs for female 'preflowers' as you mentioned 10-15 preflowers at each node which doesnt sound right. You may have a boy on your hands.....again, pics will help greatly.

4. I'm using a 600 watt hps and yes ive seen white pistils. And no I'm sorry I use a tablet and cant upload pics but can I change mutes mid growth after using MG

5. Could be hermies them possibly? Im not sure what you mean about clumps of preflowers. I had distinct buds by week 3-4 of flower, you can check the grow in my sig to compare as we are using the same lighting......it might answer some of your questions.

6. I didn't say clumps but croch area I mean is where the branch of the tree starts a new set of branch's that V shape I call the croch there are long hairs starting there

7. I have already culled males out a month ago so I'm pretty sure she is female

8. Not sure why you cant post pics with your tablet, i do all the time....without pics, its impossible to do anything but speculate.

9. nl5xhaze, be prepared for 10-12 weeks of flowering sir. At 3-4 weeks and you see female pistils, that's good! You wont see heavy bud formation till a lot longer down the road. Might want to start her in 12/12 next time... I bet she is a freak of a monster by now :) Have fun!

To answer your nutrient questions: what medium are you growing in (hydro, soil, coco, etc.)
    If soil, which brand or is it mixed at home?
    What are the NPK values of the nutrients in question (JJ and MiricleCrap)

10. JJ bloom is 0-5-4 micro is5-0-1 and grow is 2-1-6 I tried mixing micro with a gallon of water and then mixed bloom to the water and micro like it says but I really don't get the direction oh and I mixed 33mls of each of the2 to 1 gal. Water can anyone tell me if that is the correct, way to feed or not and if u kno how to upload from a camera to a kindle fire I would liv to kno

11. And I'm using soil

12. #12 Norcali, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    Id keep up with the bloom and grow for a little longer, probably another week maybe two. You are right on schedule to stop the micro. I would look into what cal/mg deficiencies look like, and if needed add Epsom salts or a cal/mg supplement if you start to show that deficiency. After a couple of weeks, stop with the grow, and taper it down to bloom only... and last 4 weeks (say its a 12 week flower, so week 8) taper the bloom feeding to half, quarter, then nothing in last 2 weeks or so.. just water as she needs it.

nl5xhaze is a sativa girl, she doesn't need a lot of food for her flowering, especially last half of bloom cycle. Keep it light on the feeding, you can always give her more if she shows she wants it, but its hard to suck the nutes out of the soil, yah now? For sativas, less is more. Unless its watts/lights, in which case MORE MORE MORE!