Need a professional

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Mothers Nature, May 25, 2009.

1. I have 25 seedlings right now that have been stuck at 3 inches for weeks. I have them under t5, water them every 3-5 days and have 75 degree temp and 50degree humidity. These seeds came from plants that underwent lost of stress...

my friend took cuttings from a plant that was only a few days from harvest. They then chilled in limbo for months before reverting back to veg. Those plants eventually produced seeds (from a strand that never produces seeds). Is this why my plants are frozen, the fact they came from plants that were stressed so bad and for so long...?

PLEASE HELP> Im running out of time, money and im afraid to order seeds at this p0oint

2. If the seedlings look healthy, then they should be fine. Just because they dont seem to be growing above ground, doesn't mean they aren't putting their energy into growing roots below ground. Also, 3 inches is bad for a weeks growth. Temperature is fine, but your humidity is pretty low, try and raise it to 80 or 90%.
    If the parents grew well, then so should those seedlings. If they came from a hermie, it may be possible that some of your seedling might also turn hermie.

3. By the way, you wouldn't by any chance be over watering them?

4. I water them 3-5 days. This isnt my first grow which is making this all the more painful. I dont know what the fuck is goig on but I havent seen ANY movement above ground for at least 2-3 weeks...?

5. I misread your first post, i mistook it for 3inches in a week. I dont understand what you mean by: