Need a point in the right direction for lighting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 379peter, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Guys/Gals:

Can someone tell me what "sticky" would tell me what lighting would be suffcient for a 32 cubic foot cabinet. I am using metal halide for veg. I've been looking all over this site but to no avail can't find any info. Would like to research and learn.

2. best thing to use in a small area is cfl's metal halides get pritty hot but if heats not an issue no more then 84* then u should be good for now

3. kamels cfl guide is good look at that

4. Thanks for the help, but the that guide just covers CFL use. I'm using HID now. No problem with heat. I have 3 300 cfm 10 inch axial fans for intakes. 4 107cfm axial fans for discharge. AC unit blowing on cabinet. Osolatting fan inside to move air around. One of the intakes brings in fresh air through the wall from the outside of the shop. Average temp of cabinet is 82 to 88 degree. I would like to know the proper amount light per cubic feet. I guess I didn't word my thread right:rolleyes:

5. hey dude i know it not what ur asking but your temps are running bit high at 82-88, idealy you need them close to 75-78