Need a place to hide bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Stonerhazz420, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Cut a hole in your boxspring. Thats what i did. Or one place i hide my weed that has worked 100% of the time is hide nugs in your pants then fold them up and but them in your dresser or wherever you stuck them. As for hiding a mini bong. If you have a Desktop PC, Put it inside of the case or hide it in the garage. Hope i helped and Smoke on!:smoking-bong:

(Edit. Also a good place to hide bud is in a old jacket pocket or sweatshirt thats hung up in the closet)

2. Got no clue what your room looks like so cant help you unless have a picture/description of room lol :)

3. my spot wasnt anything smart, i would just put waaay at the bottom of a drawer and then fill that drawer with hard to move clutter, garbage, blades , any sharp metal and then i let it tangle with old headphone cords... i knew what pieces to move to get it out but for someone who doesnt know, it will be too frustrating to keep searching