need a new TV series to watch

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by flapjack1439, May 22, 2010.

1. the 5 last are better than the 5 first episodes but it's never better than BoB, in BoB episodes were different, they'd do different things in different kinds of places, while in the pacific, all islands look the same so they always seem to be in the same place.

BUT! Snafu and Sledgehammer really made the last 5 more enjoyable.

2. The Wire is the best show ever made. Im in the middle of season 5, then im gonna watch the corner. seriously, the wire, all the way. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

3. can you post the links to the torrents for all those shows??

4. no, even discussion of torrents is against the forum rules.

5. I enjoyed it all, but yeah, no BoB. By the end of the series i was watching it just as a preamble to treme:D

6. I just started watching dexter. It's pretty darn good I must say. I like breaking bad a little more though. I'm also watching twin peaks, but it's a little dated and I'm only watching it because I'm a fan of david lynch.

7. definitely breaking bad awesom show. i watch real time with bill maher on hbo best political show ever. i watch national geographic and discover alot too and thats about it.

8. Skins is a really good british TV show
    the first 2 seasons are on netflix watch now