Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need A New Strain For Growing Outdoor!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yippenerr, Dec 7, 2011.

1. I really need a new outdoor strain for the spring, I am basically looking for high yielding dank bud. I also prefer sativa over indica, but if it is sativa dom. that is fine. I will also consider some indica strains. I also have a good amount of expierence so that is not a problem, with the harder to grow strains. So let me know what you guys had success with or one of your favorite growing strains... Thx a lot,
    Joe:smoking:

2. Super Silver Haze! I grew it two years ago and it came out so dank, or Blue Dream! Blue Dream looks so good when growing and is really potent

3. I've tried both sativa and indica plants in the past, and had great success with some indicas! so dont be afraid to throwout your favorite strain.... hope to get some replies. Thanks

4. Sour D

5. yea, I had some bluedream last week. I am defiantly thinking about planting the blue dream... I'll look into the super silver haze, which i dont know too much about the strain...

6. yea sour d is one of my favorites also, thatd be an awesome one too!

7. Try Barneys Farm LSD... you wont regret it...

Easily one of the most potent strains ive ever smoked... pretty head heavy high, you dont get couchlock with that stuff...

Pretty dreamy, trippy state that one produces

8. Yeah thats pretty much what I;m looking for something that gets me a bit trippy, but not all "couch locky". Defiantly gotta' check that one out!

9. check out attitude for the seeds, or grasscity has a seed thing now i believe