Need a new pre-paid phone

Discussion in 'General' started by TygaTyga, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Well, im back in the market for a good prepaid phone, my boy recommended virgin mobile, anybody have any opinions?

2. Yee get virgin mobile, thats what i got. Kinda expensive here in canada but it's straight and i don't mind, no bullshit fees and it's registered under a fake name.

3. I've always used I-Wireless, no problems here

4. Virgin Mobile.

5. at&t is the shit

use it

6. #6 PerezPurpp, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
    [​IMG]

7. net 10, ten cents a min always, no fees.

8. Virgin Mobile you can know get monthly 'plans' with jus prepaid cards. I think 2 plans have free nights and one has unlimimtied both day and nights.

SWIM has one and gets a new phone atleast once a month. To change up the numbers ya know and you dont even have to register in person or nothing.

Call off a payphone to get shit set up, And its gravy. $25 is the cheapest plan and its 200 anytime minutes 500 nights and nights start at 7 pm. $5 for 500 texts or $10 for unlimited texts. And plans go up from there but texts stay the same.

Well worth it.

SWIM names have always been like Ass Hole, Dick Head, Ect ect.

9. I have a Verizon prepaid phone, it works out alright.

10. i didnt even know that verizon made pre paid phones

or how pre paid phones work...

isnt it like you pay as you go?

i just put that cause vzw is tha shit :)

11. i use virgin mobile and tracfone. I never had a problem with either. I get the cheapest ones they have ($15-20), they work just as good as the more expensive ones.