Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a new Piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrippinGreen, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Hey i'm lookin to get a new piece, but I don't know what I want. I'm thinking either a spoon or a bubbler, or something I can carry in a pocket. Any suggestions on what type of piece to get?

2. What do you have right now? If you've never owned one, I would highly recommend getting a water piece like a bong or bubbler, it's good shit.

3. If I were to chose between the 2, I would pick the bubbler..But since you want to keep it in your pocket to carry, a spoon would be easier, since they are generally smaller and you dont have to worry about the water.

4. you can carry a small bubbler in your pocket.

5. I've never owned a piece, but I've toked out of a tobacco pipe, a bong, a bubbler, and a spoon.

I was thinking probably a spoon too, cause though I like the way bubblers sound and feel when you hit em, a spoon is silent and easier to hit in public.

6. bubbler will be a little more expensive, but the cost trade-off is worth it

7. Between a bubbler and a pipe? Bubbler for sure. I don't think many people will argue the opposite.

8. you can get a decent sidecar pretty cheap these days. toss it in a cargo pocket or somethin'.

9. Buy a bubbler, they are small, cheap (cheaper then a bong) and great to hit out of

10. I would rather smoke out of a bubbler, but if your looking for stealth then buy a spoon.

11. Bubbler, then a small oneie or chillum (can be had for ~10 or less) for your pocket ;)

12. Okay. I'm definitely getting a spoon then.

13. get both and don't smoke in public

14. roll papers for pocket sized shit.

15. the best for public smokig would be a bat and a dugout deffinately. IF I were you Id get the bubbler for home use and get a bat/dugout combo for cheap.

16. Get a chillum and a dugout/bat.