need a new piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by killc0unt, Nov 13, 2013.

1. #1 killc0unt, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
    So last night at about 3 am, i wolk up to a huge cracking sound but i didnt think it was glass but wood from the roof. After about an hour without sleep I decided to try to smoke a bowl and when i looked at my bong the joint, downstem, and ashcatcher had broke away from the bong leaving a nice huge hole. This was from no doubt having the cheap $25 heavy ashcatcher on the end for atleast a year straight (the bong is 3 years old). I ended up just using the downstem wrapped on toilet paper + the ashcatcher for a bubbler and worked but I am now in the market for a new piece fast. I have about $140 to spend and just looking for some ideas.

2. For 140 you could get a pretty nice glass double perc bong.  Check out some of the ROOR ones. 

3. damn mang sorry to hear that! similar moment happened to me earlier this week when my downstem broke :( luckily all i need is to fork over $20-30 at the LHS for that.

but, i recently picked up an 18" 7mm thick straight waterpipe with ice pinchers for $109 at a headshop. so, i'm positive that $140 will do you just right :)

be easy!