Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a new piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by holyschmidt, Sep 8, 2012.

1. So plan on buying a bubbler not caring on price not too high but open to anything links would help alot thanks :)

2. Go to Gogopipes .com

3. Don't ever buy from gogo pipes or chunky glass pipes a lot of people get scammed and even if you get what you ordered it's always shitty china glass

4. Ok op I can help you but I need some information like what's your price range? Any favorate colors? Do you want a removable glass on glass bowl? How big? And for weed or hash?

5. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']Ok op I can help you but I need some information like what's your price range? Any favorate colors? Do you want a removable glass on glass bowl? How big? And for weed or hash?[/quote]

Under 300 anything cool yes that's what I'm looking for not too worried on size and for greens

6. For some reason, that link isn't working on my computer (it keeps going to google homepage).

Post a different example link?

7. bubblers are a bitch to clean.i would get a bong with 1 perc perfect for everything from wax to bud.i got mine for like 50 bucks on cl

8. [quote name='"TokinUp"']bubblers are a bitch to clean.i would get a bong with 1 perc perfect for everything from wax to bud.i got mine for like 50 bucks on cl[/quote]

I got a trip perc just looking for something different on the side

9. if you get a bubbler i would get one with a downstem and slide.those are easier to clean

10. That would be like the one I posted right?

11. ye.didnt see the link before.those are easier to clean and look badass.that one looks kinda big in the pic:smoke:

12. Ya tryin to find one but hard to find considering I only know two trustable sites

13. if your limite is 300 then you can forsure get a super nice one for 40-80. If you want a decent one then 20-35

14. Did u look at the kind I was talking about not a normal little bubbler one with a bowl n slide