Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need a new name, pipe made of wood & glass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zobane, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Hey blades, my friends and i have been smoking out of this piece all day and still can't seem to think of a name. Does anyone have any suggestions? Anything would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. That thing's pretty sweet, first thing that popped into my head was willow.

3. This op

4. I agree with the above post. Also that is a really cool pipe :D.

5. i shall call him whirly...

i personally think thats the only name that does it justice. Whirly...the confused bowl.

6. Gandalf. that just screams gandalf

7. Hmm I like Tiki-Toke....but maybe...Zelda? I like Zelda :)

8. Voldemorts willy.

9. VARX LORD OF YUM YUMs

10. Zoidberg.
    Awesome pipe by the way !

11. Staff of Wisdom.

12. Paul Simon wants you to call it Al. nice piece.

13. awesome pipe man, something will come into you're head oneday when you are toking wit hit :D

14. I'd call it "Twist"...that would also refer to what you'd do with it ( thereby creating another name for smoking/getting high to add to your own stoner's dictionary).