Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a new hiding place

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Secretkush, May 29, 2011.

1. #1 Secretkush, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    I still live with my parents and I'm 18, I don't want to hear any underage things lol.

I'll be staying with my father all summer, therefore I need a new hiding spot were I can keep my bong, and pot. My parents don't like me smoking and may look through my room but not go through everything, they would just look over things, so any good ideas?

I'll be taking a plane since he lives across the country

2. Not in your room.

3. - cut a whole underneath your mattress and stick it in there.
    - get some sort of dank-proof dime-bag (well they sell these at the local headshop in my town) and just keep it on you the whole time since it doesn't smell.
    -If you have a bike with pegs on the sides, stick your pot in the pegs.

4. Since your 18 they have no right to go through your stuff. Just put a new lock on your door or something. When you move out give them the key. Simple as that!

5. ERM, being 18 doesn't give him ownership of the house...

6. Buy a key lock door knob and lock your room up and spark that shit up

7. Get one of those monster or coke cans then buy a 12 pack of coke and hide it at the bottom u drink all them buy another 12 pack more cans the one with the stash is more hidden just in case your mom feels like a coke:) they sell them at bghydro for like five bucks plus shipping n prolly grass city also

8. Up your ass? But seriously, make a whole in the mattress or remove a floorboard.