Need a new hero for League of Legends....

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Lodi Dodi, Jul 31, 2012.

1. So I'm level 11 in League of Legends, and building up some IP. Trying to get a new champion soon.

I'm really open to anything, but I would really like a champion that is not oft played.

Someone different from the norm, not Ashe, lol.

I typically play with Udyr, Malzahar, Nasus.

Thanks for the input!

2. Lol, well, what lane do you prefer to play in? Also, how much IP do you have? That way I can narrow it down a bit :D

3. I don't have much IP, but Im just looking for a future one.

I like top.
    i
    And I just got Twitch, he's nasty!

Others I was thinking of, Warwick (though he's standard fare), Nautilus, idk someone cool lol

4. Use teemo. Won't regret it. I shit on faggots with him so op lol

5. Teemo seemed cool, but my one buddy always rocks him. I got some RP.... so I got Varys...which is ok I guess, he was on sale, would have had a useless amount of RP left. Least he's AD.

And I got Draven! He seems real cool, and I'm in the lower tiers, so hopefully i can shit on some nubs

6. Hahah.. It really depends if you're into spellcasters.. melee fighters or ranged fighters.. In all honesty the best of each class are Lee sin, Wukong, Riven, Volibear, Nidalee(my personal favourite), Swain, Ahri, Xerath, Jayce(O fucking P), Brand. As for ranged fighters.. my favourite would be Graves, but there are always heavy competitors.. Ezreal, Vayne, corki, etc.

7. Volibear piqued my interest, as did Talon. But talon only did cause in a match a dude was murking with him.

Im getting better at draven, went like 5-5-10 earlier

8. Poppy is not too played, she only cost 450, but man, if you feed poppy its gg... that ult!! I love her :D