need a new bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by whatsinaname79, Feb 19, 2017.

1. The "tude" doesn't accept visa or mastercard anymore so I'm looking for a new store.
    Any store that ships to the 48 is fine. I would prefer to pay with a prepaid gift card/ debit card. If that is no longer an option, how should I go about paying?
    dont hold your tongue. comments and suggestions are welcomed here!

• Like Like x 1
  2. 31 views and no reply. ill dig deeper in this site for some info.

3. Sour patch seeds

Seedsherenow

The vault

Twistytreatseeds

Singlemarijunaseedscanada

Greenpoint seeds

Dcseedexchange

Plenty more. All except CC and. Ship lighting fasts. I just ordered from single seeds to grab some flavors I wanted to try, got here to the states in 2 week.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Here's another one.
    greenlineorganics
    SEEDS

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sweet thanks fellas. I'm on it!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I also had bad luck with attitude. I used Herbie's until they stopped taking prepaid cards. My last 2 orders came from the Vault and I was very pleased with their stealth shipping.
    KIMG0201.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. actually i just used a prepaid visa at the attitude 2 weeks ago but they would not accept my mastercard debit. from what i can tell they will accept any card accept for the mastercards. unless they have changed it in the last 2 weeks.

8. To my memory, they said they do not accept Mastercard anymore on their main page. Once i selected my order I was directed to a screen that stated they are taking no cards. Cash, Money order or directly from your back account were the only options. I have been browsing the suggested alternative sites and found the beans I usually ordered from tude. The freebies look nice also. I have not placed my order yet. I may take local clones instead. Thanks for responding everyone. I think we can consider this matter closed unless anyone would like to talk more of course or keep it open for future reference.

9. first timer need a reliable seed bank with a lil variety in selection any thoughts??