Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need a name for my new bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KIDS240, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Its a small like 4 inch pocket bowl. Glass obviously. Just need some name suggestions.

2. No pic? What the fuck

3. How about Richard?

4. post a pic brah

5. The Hymen Destroyer.

6. Sorry haha never even thought of a pic (that's not me holding it)

Attached Files:

7. Pee-Weed Herman.

8. Candy Cane

9. #10 Psmurf33, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    To easy lol. Wat about wee-man or sum shot :p

10. Santa. Hahah I think that one sums it up

Short. Fat. Has presents that come from a bag. And gives the magical gift of highness

11. candycane
    candyland
    katyperry

or how about just candy? like the stripper lol

12. I think I'm going with peeweed herman. My other one that's similar just old I named angelina bolie.

13. Go with mine haha !

14. Rudolf
    Santa Clause
    Twizzler

15. #16 CSterbz, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Name it WALDO!!!!!

16. A piece should get his name by a moment you had with her. It should be a special name. Once I took my bong (not-named-yet) on a camping trip. Later that night I smoked out of my bong and placed it on the ground and when inside to get some food. Later when I came back out my tent: A lot of frogs all around my bong, all faced to the bong and they were not moving. It was freaking scary. Like the bong was there god. Since then my bong is called 'froggy' (was very stoned when I came up with the name xD).

tl;dr: Call your piece something special. A name only you can come up with.

17. His name is Robert Paulson. :smoke:

18. x2 on these names, I mean they are right along the lines of what I was thinking. I say go with one of these. Or you can name it Bromosexual! :p JOE>

19. dr. seuss, or twizzler