Need A Logo Please.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Apex Word, May 1, 2014.

1. Ok so im in an xbox gaming clan, and i kinda run the website, youtube and whatnot.

but im starting my own channel to do personal montages and stuff.

What i need is some art made for the channel, like a thumbnail, logo that we can use for our main youtube, and for every members personal youtube.
    Nothing fancy, just something tasteful.
    I know asking for free work is wrong, but im no good at it, and i really need it done.
    If you can help just post it here.

My clans name is iRUSH

i really just need the logo, at the size i would use for the banner, that i will alter to fit the thumbail

2. and i figure we can basically throw some ideas back and forth

3. #3 Pareidolic_Dreamer, May 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
    Man, I have done logo work for money. I'd be willing to help but there has to be something you can offer.
     It takes more time than you realize to come up with something good. This is how it generally works:
    I do 3 to 5 rough examples, then the client has a better idea of what they want. Then round two. 3 to 5 ideas that are closer to the mark. 
    Usually one of those will be close, and the focus will be on refining that one in round 3. 
    Anyway, it takes a good bit of time. I have a good bit of time. Make it worth it to me to spend it on you. 

Here is one thing I would like:
    I am a paranoid type. I do not like to put any personal information online. 
    I have no account at youtube and it's unthinkable to use my credit card online, and I have no cell phone. 
    You could make an account that we could share, or that you could access at any time to be sure I'm not doing anything I shouldn't be doing on it. 
    If you are unwilling to do that, then come up with something else. 

I am confident that you will like my work. 

4. What do you have in mind?