Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a little help.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mastaa, Feb 23, 2010.

1. I had to quit smoking so I could pass a drug test which i did about 3 months ago.. I recently smoked for 3 days.. How long until this is out of my system?

Running 2 miles a day, every day.

Weight: 170
    Height: 6ft

I got 2 weeks I can stall until I have to drop again.

2. Do a forum search. Two weeks, I think, should be enough if you follow all the instructions.

3. im assuming its a piss test? im bout the same build as you and im normally clean in 2 weeks if i havent been smoking everyday... i think that 3 days of smoking should not be bad... just drink a lot of water and keep up the running... if your still worried i have used thoose detox kits one called "the liquid stuff" the other "omnijuice" both for preemployment urine tests and was smoking until the day befror and passed both tests.

4. Well it's hard to say because it all depends on physical activity, weight, BMI, metabolism, etc etc. If you smoked three times, a rough estimate would be like 2-3 weeks tops. You could cut it down to 2 weeks if you exercised and used dilution on a UA.

5. #6 Mastaa, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    Last time I had to get clean I was toking every day for almost 2 years... got clean by the 3rd week...

What you think 3 days will take? 2 weeks?

Yes its a piss test, 2nd time going down to MEP's for military.

Got delayed so I blazed.. Now their calling me back, They can wait until I'm clean, Shouldn't of have delayed me over stupid shit.