Need a little help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by osamalt, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Im groving some plant in my wardrobe (money maker from strainhunters, 70% indica 30% sativa) and it looks like this. Its bout 5th week of flovering. 4x 35w CFL. Its a clone, that nicely done in veg stage but stopped at flovering. Can anybody tell me what is wrong? Also if you need more speciffic just ask me.
    Sorry for awful English :(

Attached Files:

2. Aloha osamalt.
    What type of lights are you using for flowering stage?

3. Same CFL. I've ordered LED red/blue (80%/20%) lamp 60w but it didn't arrived yet. Ebay free shipping they call...

4. I see...generally. cfls are only good for vegging. Need hid's or red spectrum leds for flowering phase. Good growing to you

5. As soon as you get those good leds on your girls, you will be good to go.

6. My led lamp suppouse to come like from may 10th or something. Will I be able to save this plant or just accept faith of it and prepare for another plant?

7. Osamalt, your plant will be good. May get a little tall for the closet but that will increase yield. I have vegged plants till they were about 4 feet tall with no problem flowering after. Hit your girls with diluted neem oil once a week or so to keep critters and pm at bay. You'll do fine.

8. Adding more light after 5 weeks of flower will help - but not much. You need a lot more light to grow big plants with a good yield. 5 weeks into flower for a comparison.
    Flower 5 weeks.JPG

9. I'm student on a very strickt budget so im buying lamps once i save up money, so next plant will do better :)

10. Kapena, what is diluted neem oil?

11. Neem oil is a natural oil from the neem tree. When you buy some brands of neem oil such as bonide it will need to be diluted with water. Instructions will be attached to bottle. Can be used once a week up until about six weeks before Harvest.

12. Personally, I wouldn't use neem oil unless it is needed. Maintaining healthy plants and a good and clean environment is the best thing you can do to keep away pests and powdery mildew.

13. So neem oil is like pest repellant? I don't have pest problem. But thanks anyway :)