Need a little help with 1st grow..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stoogemeister, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Hey guys, this is going to be my first ever grow and since its not really possible for me to grow indoors, i need to do some guerrilla growing. First off, i have some bagseed because I don't have access right now to get some dank seeds so i am trying to germinate them, not sure if they will even sprout but assuming they do, as soon as i see the root tip should i move them into soil cubes?
    Im going to let them grow for a little bit indoors before i move them outdoors so how long should i let them grow? I have a little spot for growing in my house but it is only about 2feet by 2 feet so i can't successfully grow a flowered plant in there. Also, when i pick a good spot outdoors should i dig down a couple feet and refill it with decent soil? Thanks a lot any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. :)

2. Gonna be doing some outdoor guerrilla farming myself soon..gonna be watching this post. I've heard you can use predator urine to keep the pests away. You can buy the bottles of urine at your local outdoors store. Gonna go get some soon..