Need a little help on location.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ThatSmartStoner, Oct 17, 2012.

1. next year I plan on growing outdoors (not enough room inside) but I dont have a real good selection of choices.
    I can either grow in a dry swamp sorounded by feilds ( police do search the feilds with choppers so there is a high posibility they might see it.
    or in a forest clearing. the forest is a no trespassing zone, that belongs to the state( used to belong to my father). I have only seen one maitence person in the forest and that was right off a nature trail. so whats my better choice?

2. I'm growing outdoors next year too and I have nice spot in the woods that is surrounded by prickers and no one would ever suspect it. I would grow in the woods and if you can, memorize or mark a trail to the location (That only you would see) and go at night with a dim lamp. Also if your ever caught there, you could have a much better excuse like you were looking for shotgun shells or some shit and that you didnt see the no tresspassing signs instead of being seen in a field that happend to have pot growing in it. I also just said looking for shotgun shells because there are a shit load in my woods from when no one lived there, and it would be believable. Make up a good story for wherever you are haha.

3. alright thanks, are there any strains you recomend? im looking for a something i wont have to baby. you know check up on every couple days. take up a gallon of water per plant a week. throw some miracle grow on it and call it quits. as far a yeild average. type dosent mater.

4. I don't really know but i'm growing some white widow and white rhino and I have read that you may need up to 5 gallons per plant a week if it gets really hot, but i would suggest 2 gallons a week and 3 when it gets later on.

5. No no on the Miracle gro soil, has time released nutes that can burn the shit out of your plant. If youre talking about MG nutes I don't know about them, everything I've heard on here about MG has been that it sucks. If you're low budget get some Shultz All Purpose liquid plant food has NPK of 10-15-10.

6. alright thanks closetclone. good ole cowshit should work fine too correct? ive got lots of that. has any one treid lowrider?