Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a little help identifying something

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Naxx, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Hey guys!
    Quick question, today I found in my roommates shoe box about 4 individually bagged small brownies and a all green pill bottle with no writing on it containing gel tabs with what looks like green powder inside of them. I am almost positive that inside the pill bottle it smells like weed. Could those be thc capsules? And possibly pot brownies? Possibly from a dispensary?
    Thanks for any answers :p :smoke:

2. could be lol, my dispensary sells little capsules filled with decarbed kief and coconut oil, they FUCK you up.... hahahahaha though, i believe all medical mj, unless provided through personal caregivers, is required to be labeled as medication for those only over 18, or with a license

3. Do the kief pills smell like dank to you?
    And thanks for the reply

4. i dont really know haha, i didnt smell them, just ate um

5. Found out indeed they were pot brownies and some sort of thc pill! Thanks for the help guy!

6. I gotta ask...why are you going through your roomy's stuff?!

7. I was wondering the same thing...

8. Not yours, it's your roommates, why go through it????

If it is MMJ and you steal it, the roommate could press charges (I would), a felony, and while you rot in jail for being a backstabbing thieving scumbag, the roomy will be getting a NEW roommate, maybe one that isn't an invasive thief.:devious:

9. Probably looking for weed lol :smoke: