Need a little help getting started again, please.......

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ITAT2U, Dec 24, 2002.

1. This is my first time to post anything and I don't want to seem too NEEDY right off the bat, but I could use a little help. Have been reading your posts and you all seem to know what you are doing, so thought I would go to the "experts".
    Last time I grew plants was in '83. Their home was my balcony. Someone stole them, (it was two floors up, but I guess what better way to steal something, than in plain sight). I wanted to do something but, I really didn't feel I could call the police and make "world's dumbest criminals" top ten list. Never tried again. SO, now I have a nice starter plant going, but that is where I get lost. I know the basics. The plant looks like it needs to be pinched back, but I remember something about NOT doing that quite yet. I can grow anything, but on this, I'm lost. Need to do something, because its about 5" tall, stem is very fragile, so I know within days, it will be falling over. Bought a book that told me nothing. Bought another book that had a list of books to buy in it and all the places on the net? Yea, they want you to buy their book.
    So, does anyone out there have any advice for my second go-around?
    Sure would appreciate it!

2. Bury the stem til just under the first set of true leaves and get a fan blowing on it if you don't already.

3. Prop it up until the roots and stem can support its own weight.

And call back with more questions.