Need a little help/advice please.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jamisoncrzy, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Well I plan on growing outdoors, I started my plans indoors so I could raise them (get them as big, strong, and healthy) as much as I could and put them out towards the end of april or beginning of may.
    So I germinated my beaners (just bag seed) let them spout and put them in soil.
    They have been in soil for coming onto 4 days, well they are about 4 inches tall in 8 inch pots as I thought the 8 inch pots should work just fine till im ready to put them outdoors, but the roots are already growing out of the button of the bottom of the pots holes and I only buried the beaners 1/4 of an inch into the soil.

So I kinda want to get them outdoors ASAP now, but the weather isnt all that warm yet, still dropping into the 30's and 40's at night and its lucky to be above 50 degrees out during the day right now. I've been watching the weather like a hawk and its going to be getting warmer soon but still cold at nigth and lots of rain.

Any Ideas of what I should do?

Thanks!

2. Transplant them into a bigger pot and keep them inside until the weather gets better.

3. They'll be fine and will air prune themselves. Don't let them get cold at this stage, they may die or will severly stunt.
    Let them get to alternating nodes and nights no less than 50. Days need to be at least 65.
    A litlle root bound won't hurt either. You can alway up them to 1 gal. if need be but wait for more favorable conditions.

4. Ok, thanks guys.

5. Definately keep them indoors til it warms up. If it drops below 50 at night your plant will stop growth. Just let them veg and then you will be harvesting monsters.

6. But the thing is they are slowly falling over pretty much. I need to fix that.