Need a little help - 2 weeks veg

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Kevin B, May 24, 2017.

1. I'm a newbie to grass city. I'm trying my first organic grow, using roots organic original mix. Currently vegging under T5's, with temps in high 70's. See pics, some leaves are wavy looking with yellow/light green stains. Plants are growing vigorously, not sure what the deal is.... I've been using water at about 6.5ph and can't speak for the soil, I can't get a clear cut answer on how to test soil ph, some say test run off some say run off doesn't tell you anything. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. They are fine, do not do anything.

Keep them moist, but do not overwater. Like, water when they need it, but not more often than every 3 or 4 days or even longer if they are still moist.

Do NOT add any food, nutes, or any sorts of additives for the time being, the seedling supplies it's own food for several weeks and adding stuff will just harm it.

Don't worry about pH right now. You'll be transplanting soon and you can deal with the pH of the soil you'll be transplanting into before that happens.

For right now, just water and watch it grow. Do you have the soil that you will be xplanting the seedlings into ready?

• Like Like x 2
  3. I planned on using roots organics for the entire grow.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Whatever you choose, the plant needs to be developed enough to handle it.

Right now, adding any would be like trying to feed an infant steak, instead of mother's milk.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do you have any idea what would cause the leaves to wilt and get that stained look? I know the heat got up in the low 80's, and I raised the lights. I've been giving them a little water almost everyday too, just some at the stock....

6. Probably the lights before you raised them, or the everyday watering, or a combonation of the 2.

I use T-5s also and they can be a bit intense. Stop the little sips everyday, before you learn more than you ever wanted to know about root/stem rot. Avoid "loving them to death", it's real easy with seedlings.