Need a little Alex K help..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pantdrix420, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Hey guys, haven't posted here in years. Quick question, I'm thinkin of getting an Alex K shower head for my HVY beaker. AL has a sale goin on, and I wanna get it before it's over. The only problem is the size DS that I need is out of stock. I need a 5.25. I was wondering if I go with a 5.0, would that negativity affect the way my piece hits? the current DS fits perfectly to the back of the beaker, so I feel like goin one size smaller shouldn't be too, bad, but I figured I'd ask, before I make a purchase Thanks in advance!

2. You're gonna need more water than normal, and it might not hit right - since the diffuser'll be like an island in the middle of the bong instead of closer to the back wall lol.

I actually ordered one that was too small a couple months ago and they let me exchange it. That didn't really have anything to do with your question I'm just high lol..but to answer your question I would just wait till the right size is back in stock. Shouldn't be more than a few weeks on ALT.