Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need a little advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MisterStonerSir, Feb 6, 2012.

1. so i just picked up an 1/8th tonight and the bud looks good no seeds tons of red hairs but has hella stems so i feel like i got ripped a little bit on the weight. opinions?

Attached Files:

2. I can't see the picture, but I'm sure they don't weigh nearly as much as you think.

3. no size reference next to the bud? yeah real easy to tell man. buy a scale.

4. well how much did u pay for it?

5. Due stems weigh nothing bro, those stems weigh .1 at the most there not that big

6. Yeah that's way too many stems for an eigth but they weigh very little I wouldn't worry about it

7. thanks everybody

8. doesn't look like an eighth to me man looks like 1.5-2.5gs even for dense bud...but idk got nothing for size reference.

9. It's a plant. Plans have stems. Dealers buy them too. It looks like good bud, be happy. Don't listen to the anyone that tells you otherwise. Besides, if you're only buying an eighth you don't have much ground to stand on if you complained to your dealer, so what're you gonna do anyways?

10. BTW that's not the whole 8th right? No way.

11. you and i both know that that is the full "8th"...we can only hope otherwise.

12. agree with the other guy it doesnt look like a full eighth looks like 1.3-1.5 to me but nothing for reference like he said

13. Not a big deal, it couldn't of cost you too much, and if its short its by a very small amount so its nothing to sweat, enjoy the bud and try not to over analyse stuff like this, keep tokin man :smoke:

Plus reps always appreciated! :D