Need a little advice!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Anthoni, May 18, 2016.

1. Should I transplant now or wait another week?[​IMG][​IMG]any advice would be appreciated thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Definately wait the seeds are still attached at the top.. little less watet and more light

As far as when to transplant..plants (roots)grow faster in a confined space .. when you see roots coming out the bottom it will soon be time

3. They are 6 days old an have root coming out the side

4. Based on the pic i would say wait the leaves arent fully spread yet
    What lights are you using and what schedule?

5. Wait until you get some real leaves. That plant has next to no roots yet! You will know. They get strong very fast once they set up roots!

6. I'm using 4ft 4 bulb t5 an have them on 18/6
    [​IMG]

7. That schedule and setuo is fine. I cant tell how close the light is to your plants but id remove the dome make sure the light is really close and just give it more time

8. Thanks for the info I'll wait to transplant an remove the dome I wasn't sure bout how close to put my light but not that you say something it's to far away

9. Yeah with t5 and compact fluorescent you can keep it pretty close til you decide to go to hps or outside
    Again you can transplant whenever at this point i like to wait till there are at least a second set of leaves

Good luck!

10. [​IMG]
    Is this close enough

11. Hard to tell where its at but no farther than 6 inches . Try testing with your hand.when you feel the warmth drop them 2 inches further..
    Its not too serious tho if in a coupl3 weeks their really tall but not many leaves move it closer

12. take that humidity hood off of them they dont need that, put them under household cfls for a week nice and close they will be ready for veg by then usually