Need a little advice

Discussion in 'General' started by x5Marijuana5612, Oct 1, 2013.

1. alright, so I'm not sure if I'm just a sketch bag or whatever but one of my old friends I don't usually hang out with him as much anymore but he calls me and texts me if i want to blaze but he's had mono in the past around a year or two ago but before when I was smoking with him like a year ago we blazed and such but the next day he had mono and it scared the fuck out of me I thought i was going to get it but I never got it, I'm not sure about it but whatever, either way he wants me to blaze with him I'm just wondering if I should or not if it's worth the risk because I heard mono stays with you forever and can randomly be contagious just looking for some advice blades let me know

2. You should be straight. I had mono when I was like in 6th grade but I've never heard of anybody getting it after me and I blaze with my same friends all the time. Idk if it makes a difference because he had it more recently but I say go for it..

I always get paranoid sharing blunts with random people because idk what they have, but I've never gotten anything yet

3. yeah man i just feel a little paranoid about smoking with him last time i found out he had mono i was freaking out and had like a panic attack i just don't want to risk it or anything I'm just not sure about the virus

4. Hey man something similar happened with me  this was like 2 years ago so I'm not sure if I'm just a sketch bag or whatever but one of my old friends I don't usually hang out with him as much anymore but he calls me and texts me if i want to blaze but he's had mono in the past around a year or two ago but before when I was smoking with him like a year ago we blazed and such but the next day he had mono and it scared the fuck out of me I thought i was going to get it but I never got it, I'm not sure about it but whatever, but i smoke and died of Aids 

5. What are you going to be smoking out of?

6. either a bong or joints maybe a pipe i actually have no idea

7. You don't have to lie about your friends herpes. If you get them you get them. Don't be a spectator in life.